John Leeke, American Preservationeer, 207 773-2306
Historic HomeWorks Forum Forum Index -> Trades & Contractors  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnleeke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: John Leeke, American Preservationeer, 207 773-2306 Reply with quote

Got peeling paint? Crumbling bricks? Rotting porch columns? Not sure which way to jump first?

Wish you had a brother in the business who could tell you what's what and who's who? Well, I'm not your brother, but you can still count on me for objective advice not tainted by the construction industry's marketing hype and hidden agendas.

I can help an any level:

From a helpful response to a quick question right now; to comprehensive conditions assessment and project planning.

From problem investigation with solutions of specific materials and methods; to training you or your tradespeople in step-by-step proceedures and special skills.

For practical economical solutions give me a call.

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand
by mind and heart we save the art

John Leeke, American Preservationeer
26 Higgins St.
Portland, Maine 04103
Voice: 207 773-2306
Fax: 207 773-2306
JohnLeeke@HistoricHomeWorks.com

Helping owners, tradespeople, contractors and professionals understand and maintain their historic and older buildings.

Service Area: The United States of America

My goal is to help you care for your older or historic building in the most efficient and effective way possible. You can count on me to listen to you, recognize your needs and focus my abilities to your best advantage.

All of my recommendations are developed to meet your specific needs and presented so you can understand and implement them. Recommendations are designed to match your existing resources so funding is not a limitation. I have co-authored successful grant applications to the Getty grant program and other funding agencies. I keep up-to-date on changing fund sources and will work with you to locate and secure additional funds when they are needed.

Finding experienced professionals, contractors and craftspeople is difficult in some regions. I can put you in touch with the best through my national networks of contacts. When none are available I know how to find responsive people and can train them in the special skills, methods and techniques so often needed for historic building work.

I am a registered building assessor for the federal Heritage Preservation, Conservation Assessment Program.

Feel free to give me a call or send email. I'll help you understand your situation and how I can help. If you decide my services will be of value I'll send a written proposal for you to consider.--- John

by hammer and hand great works do stand
by pen and thought best words are wrought
Historic HomeWorks Forum Forum Index -> Trades & Contractors  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: