Ed Feiszli reports in:
Historic HomeWorks Forum Forum Index -> The Business Side, Vermont, 2004 & 2006, Jacksonville 2007  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnleeke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Ed Feiszli reports in: Reply with quote

"I wanted to tell you how valuable I found the course to be. It just seemed to help solidify a lot of what I have experienced over the last ten years, and also curiously enough given me the courage to RAISE my prices. (Amazing, isn't it, that people often do not value bargains, but assume that if it costs more, it must be worth it?) It also gave me the impetus to "sell" the idea of time-and-materials billing to potential customers, which is a far more comfortable way of doing business, less stressful to me and ultimately equally fair to the customer. Lastly, I found the exercise on establishing goals and planning which we undertook on Sunday afternoon to be VERY valuable -- listening as you went through the process with Chris Cole and Sally Fishburn that afternoon was excellent teaching, and I would recommend that in future courses this activity be expanded. Thanks again."

--Ed Feiszli, EF&Co., historically respectful remodeling"
Historic HomeWorks Forum Forum Index -> The Business Side, Vermont, 2004 & 2006, Jacksonville 2007  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: